Job Opening MARKETING EXECUTIVE (Job0001)
Marketing executives aim to maximize profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services, or ideas.
• Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
• Determine clients needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
• Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
• Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties value.
• Display and market real property to possible buyers.
• Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements, etc).
What does a marketing executive do?
Marketing executives develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services. The role of a marketing executive can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial, and administrative responsibilities. The details of the role will vary depending on the type and size of the employer, as well as the industry. Executives are likely to work closely with other employees in areas such as advertising, market research, production, sales, and distribution.
Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service, or idea. As such executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves. These responsibilities can include:
• overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
• conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
• devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
• promotional activities
• compiling and distributing financial and statistical information.
• writing and proofreading creative copy.
• maintaining websites and looking at data analytics.
• organizing events and product exhibitions.
• updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
• coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture.
• monitoring performance.
• managing campaigns on social media..
Key skills for marketing executives
• Good teamwork skills.
•Communication skills and networking ability.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Good organization and planning skills.
• Creativity and writing skills.
• Commercial awareness.
• Numerical skills.
• IT skills.
Job Opening for Telecallers Vivanta Amravati (Job0001)
We are interested in hiring a dedicated and hardworking individual as a Telecaller to join our Sales Department.
Your main goal is to boost our sales by reaching out to the existing customers as well as potential customers. As a Telecaller, you are responsible for handling sales over the phone entirely. You are also responsible for solving questions in regard to the product or service provided by the company.
In addition to this, you should collect desired information from the clients and maintain healthy relations with them. You are required to understand the customer’s requirements and demands and close the sales deal efficiently. You are also required to write down important information provided by the customer and follow up with them on a regular basis.
As an ideal candidate, you should be an excellent communicator along with convincing abilities. Great report writing skills, amazing negotiation skills, and phenomenal telephone etiquette are essential for this position.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of Telecaller, then apply right away. We will love to meet you.
• Answering phones and explaining the product and services offered by the company.
• Contacting existing customers as well as prospective customers using scripts.
• Obtaining customer information and other relevant data.
• Asking questions to the customer and understanding their specifications.
• Resolving queries and issues related to the products and services.
• Making recordings of all the sales phone calls and sales deals.
• Taking and processing product orders in a professional manner.
• Maintaining the database of the customers on a regular basis.
• Suggesting solutions based on customer’s needs and requirements.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Work experience as a Telecaller, TeleMarketer, or a similar role in the Sales Department.
• Professional certification in sales and marketing will be an advantage.
• Great interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
• Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Hard-working individual.
• Good time management abilities.
• Strong decision-making skills.
• Ability to tolerate stress and pressure.
• Good persuasion skills, target orientation, and tactfulness.
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.